Welcome to my blog! My name is Narima Hassan. I am a senior here at Bowie State University, majoring in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. I do not, however, plan on using my degree in the near future. My aspiration is to become an Air Traffic Controller. And my hobby is to play video games.
With that being said, my blog will be about video games. I will critique video games, and discuss how misguided people seem to be about the influence of violence from video games. In the upcoming months there will be plenty of video game releases so I'll have plenty to critique and blog about. I hope you will enjoy reading what the GEEK in me has to say!
Thanks for the information. I am interested in finding out why you say people are misguided on the influence of violence and video games. My nephew plays Xbox, Call of Duty, for hours on end. I feel that the game is too violent for his age, he's 13. I am interested in you take on the matter. I am looking forward to your next post!
ReplyDeleteDeffinitely interested in this topic because it seems that video games are unfairly attacked for the violence they may contain. Also with the various releases coming up, I am interested in reading what you have to say about them. It should be an interesting commentary and I am excited about the upcoming releases.
ReplyDelete